Ansible Automation Engineer
Dawn InfoTek Inc. is a professional IT consulting team that partners with major financial institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated to delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fulfill the role of Ansible Automation Engineer to join our dynamic team to work at our client, one of the major banks.
- Move some automation scripts from bladelogic automation to Ansible
- To retire BMC bladelogic automation tools (orchestrator and console)
- Convert and migrate all the existing BMC bladelogic automation scripts to ansible tower and call it through ansible tower API’s.
- 5+ years of working experience with Ansible
- Hands-on experience with Ansible Core, Ansible Tower
- Hands-on experience with Python, Shell
- Hands-on experience on Linux
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to collaborate and work closely with external vendors
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Taking ownership and be proactive
- Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high-scale project
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.