AI/ML Product Manager
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of AI/ML based automation offerings
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs, strategic objectives, and goals of Sophi and make sure the team is aligned with it and working on the highest priorities.
- Define and manage product backlog including new product features and ongoing feature enhancements, prioritize while balancing the needs/demands of customers and the future vision of the product.
- Work hands-on with Engineering and Data Science teams to deliver on the product roadmap through feasible technical solutions and reasonable implementation timelines.
- Provide focus and alignment to scrum teams through writing and clarifying user stories, defining acceptance criteria, participating in sprint planning and reviews, backlog grooming and prioritization
- Assume end-to-end ownership for your product offerings by leading cross-functional teams to conceptualize, design, POC, implement, test, release into production and support new features.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders on business & client requirements, product delivery and client handovers.
Requirements/Must Have Skills
- 3+ years of AI/ML Product Management experience with enterprise products.
- Demonstrated success defining product requirements and launching successful product features
- Able to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to drive action
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Strong facilitation skills with proven accomplishments leading cross-functional teams
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at different levels in the organizations
- Related experience in the media industry is an asset
Degrees or certifications
- University Degree in Computer science, Math, Statistics or related field preferred