API (AWS) Developer
- Solid understanding of design and development of applications using Node.js, TypeScript, Python or Java
- Professional experience in developing AWS serverless solution design, development, and deployment
- Experience with API development using RESTful services and/or SOAP services.
- Solid knowledge of programming leveraging Cloud native technologies such as Lambda, Kafka, Kinesis etc.
- Solid knowledge in AWS core integration stacks, including but not limited AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions, AWS DynamoDB, AWS API Gateway, AWS Serverless stack, AWS S3, AWS SNS, AWS SQS.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and NoSQL such as MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Demonstrate strong knowledge with AWS deployment capabilities (CDK, CodeDeploy, SSM, SAM etc)
- Solid development good practices including logging, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Any prior experience on Cloud native, AWS and/or Kafka would be considered an asset.
- Experience with DevOps tool, such as JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, would be an asset