- Automated feature-level test development of Full-Stack UI and API
- The best practice for automation include overview for QA and DevOps and development
- Use the actual automation tools and help to enhance them. Contribute to the development of the company’s automated testing architecture.
- Collaborate with the team to develop effective test strategies
- Identify test requirements from specifications and map to test case requirements
- Develop, document and maintain functional automated test cases
- Migrate existing manual test cases
- Implement code coverage reports
- Work within an agile development model
- Isolate, replicate, and accurately report issues
- Properly communicate test activities, estimates, tasks, and status
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance automation
- 2+ years of experience coding in Java (other languages are a plus)
- Experience in Maven and Selenium
- Knowledge of AWS would be an asset, must be a quick learner
- Familiar with automation best practices for Web and REST API including page objecting, parallelization, and reporting, and integration testing
- Strong experience writing automated tests in a BDD framework such as Cucumber and especially Appium), SOAP UI, and Postman
- Experience creating back-end automated frameworks (using REST assured is a plus)
- Experience setting up automation pipelines with CI/CD is a plus.
- Strong written, descriptive and oral communication skills
- Motivation to learn and to share your knowledge.
- Able to work collaboratively with different teams and influence their decisions in a positive way.
- Collaborative individual. Problem solver and critical thinker
Degrees or certifications
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience