Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years Mainframe Cobol Development experiences with COBOL and JCL
- Required experience in IMS DB/DC, DB2, VSAM, SQL
- Interactive program development tools (TSO experience preferred)
- Security and environment control systems (ACF2, Endevor), Problem Management (Service Now)
- Utilities and productivity tools (e.g. ACR, UCANDU, COMPAREX, IDCAMS, CRF, SYNCSORT, etc.)
- Multiple operating platforms and operating systems (MVS Mainframe)
- Experience in agile environment
- Production Support is required
- Experience in Banking/Financial companies
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-initiative and responsive and responsible.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Having a passion for technology and learning new skills and be happy to work as part of a team.
- Computer Science, engineering, or a related discipline diploma/ degree in a College/ University