Data Engineer (Spanish)
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
Requirements/Must Have Skills
- 10+ years of experience required as a data engineer or related field
- Fluency in English & Spanish is required
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with data architects, modelers, and IT team members on project goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for supporting the core development team
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
Degrees or certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Process certification, such as, Six Sigma, CBPP, BPM, ISO 20000, ITIL, CMMI.