Database Administrator (DB2 LUW)
- Provide DB2 Administrative services to application development team.
- Design/develop/test/support DB2 LUW database.
- Plan, design, develop, test, and support database systems.
- Perform regular database work and maintenance, such as storage management, import, export, load, access control, etc.
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations.
- Performance tuning and trouble shooting.
- Write scripts and enhance performance.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills
- 5+ years of technical working experience as a DB2 LUW DBA supporting development/QA/non-functional testing/production environments within the Financial Industries.
- 5+ years Hands on Experience of DB2 HADR
- 3+ years SQL Program Language Experience – as team also does development work
- Desire to keep up with new technology innovations
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Coordination Skills
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
Degrees or certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate diploma in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required