- With supervision and code/design reviews by senior staff, responsible for the timely completion of high quality, well designed and well architected systems that make appropriate use of technology.
- Responsible for completion of an acceptable volume of work and for the communication of status of personal work plans and tasks required to design, develop, and test assigned portion of projects.
- Responsible for maintaining currency in technological trends and directions continually upgrading personal technical and IT related skills through research, education and self motivated technology experimentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise needed in the following technologies: MarkitEDM, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of data models, processes and integrations into and out of an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Experience in leading initiatives through the full software development life cycle – from conception to completion – with proven ability to assume a leadership role in coordinating activities, scheduling, and project control.
- Exposure to various software development methodologies and practices such as Test Driven
- Development, Continuous Delivery, Scrum and Agile.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills required for interactions with people of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience.