DevOps Engineer (Ansible)
- Deliver proactive monitoring solution and remediation to reduce customer impact, MTTR, and unplanned outages.
- Implement Infrastructure as a Code delivery pipelines using CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Gradle, Git, Artifactory, Python
- Analyze performance data and act on negative performance trends to identify root cause.
- Support and enhance the PCM system as required to support the implementation of new business applications and technology.
- Utilize your ability to implement and exploit performance tools from 3rd party vendors; plus participate in the technical assessments of 3rd party tools and vendors.
- Consult with the development teams on large projects to provide PCM services, ensuring: There are no monitoring gaps; The design has been optimized from a cost perspective; The accuracy of the capacity plan; The completeness of the stress testing process
- 3+ years of technical working knowledge in CI/CD development, such as BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible
- 2+ years of technical working knowledge of containers technology, such as Docker, PCF, and Kubernetes.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience in managing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure hosted infrastructure & systems.
- 7+ years of technical understanding of the nuances involved in various operating system environments (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris), Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat) and databases (DB2, Oracle, MS SQL, noSQL)
- 5+ years of technical knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, network devices & protocols and their impact on web performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A post-secondary education in Computer Science or Math or Engineering disciplines is an asset