We are currently seeking competent individuals to fulfill the role of Dynatrace Engineer to join our dynamic team.
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Toronto
- Manage and maintain end-to-end performance for all applications, workloads and environments.
- Deploying and providing support to Application Performance Management tools, as well as firefighting production problems that are performance related.
- Analyze performance data and act on negative performance trends to identify root cause.
- Support and enhance the system as required to support the implementation of new business applications and technology.
- Utilize your ability to implement and exploit performance tools from 3rd party vendors; plus participate in the technical assessments of 3rd party tools and vendors.
- Consult with the development teams on large projects to provide services, ensuring:
- There are no monitoring gaps
- The design has been optimized from a cost perspective
- The accuracy of the capacity plan
- The completeness of the stress testing process
- 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting different Dynatrace components.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience in managing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure hosted infrastructure & systems.
- 2+ years of technical working knowledge of containers technology, such as Docker, PCF, and Kubernetes.
- 2+ years of technical working knowledge in CI/CD development, such as BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible
- 5+ years of technical understanding of the nuances involved in various operating system environments (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris), Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat) and databases (DB2, Oracle, MS SQL, noSQL)
- 5+ years of technical knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, network devices & protocols and their impact on web performance.
- 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience in performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A post-secondary education in Computer Science or Math or Engineering disciplines is an asset.