IT Development Manager
- Manage the internal teams to deliver the quality products to clients
- Maintain AQA-STM Synthetic Monitoring tool, processes and standards for monitoring the performance of complex distributed applications. Work directly with all of our clients
- Will work closely with Operations teams to drive the end to end performance monitoring and visibility across all technology components with our clients and internal teams.
- Co-ordinate internally with the Development, Production Support & Operation team & Business Intake internal teams to ensure the requirements from clients to be delivered on time within the timeline and budget
- Conduct the weekly reviews with the internal teams and maintain proper project schedule and documents
- PowerPoint PPT experience, Sales’ skills and IT Knowledge of Monitoring Performance
- Fluency in English & Mandarin is an asset
- Report to VP, Development
- 5+ years of IT related working experience
- 2+ years of IT management experience
- Strong Technical skills on sales’ IT Tools, Performance Monitoring tools preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills and experience in driving cross department initiatives to obtain organizational objectives & meet customer needs – Sales to the Prospect Customers
- Strong communication, presentation, business and technical writing skills [ sales and on-going clients ]
- The ability to provide excellent customer service as well as manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Maintain relationships with clients and business partners.
- Must be motivated and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong and have in-depth in Synthetic monitoring, End-user monitoring