IT Financial Analyst
- Preparation of timely reporting and financial analysis of cost and forecast for all projects
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually or any demanded report
- Conducting financial analysis to identify and report variances in actuals versus budgeted and provide comments from Project Managers.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Following up and working closely with different project managers for the variances
- Communicating and coordinating with internal, project management team and any other internal teams
- Independently arrange meetings by providing Agenda, taking meeting minutes and follow up the To Do task
- Any ad hoc work may be required
- Experience using Clarity for generating reports from different sources
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office Excel especially with Pivot table and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to resolve problems in a timely manner
Nice to have skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented