IT Security Analyst
- Working with leading information security risk assessments and advise on risk mitigations for complex projects delivering innovative financial solutions.
- Working experience in risk assessment, creating Threat Risk Assessment (TRA) reports and data classification, and have worked with Penetration testing reports.
- Reviewing Architecture and Solution Design documentation and can identify and assess potential risks.
- Working with security architecture principles in multiple security domains (cloud security, application security, data protection, network security, Identity and Access Management, security engineering, security governance).
- Conducting research on the latest security technologies and standards, and learning about the threat and vulnerability landscape.
- Implementing security controls to protect new cloud technologies
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects in an agile way.
Requirements/Must Have Skills
- 4 years of experience in security architecture, software development, and/or hands-on experience with implementations of cloud environments, security controls and cloud-based solutions.
- Solid knowledge of cloud technologies and services (GCP, Kubernetes and IAM, CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as a code).
- 5 years of experience conducting Threat Risk Assessments of complex, mission critical applications and confidential data assets.
- Familiar with industry standards and frameworks e.g. NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, ISO27002, ISO 27017, ISO27018, PCI DSS.
- Advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in English
- Industry recognized security certification(s) (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CRISC) is an asset.
- Certifications from major cloud providers is nice to have (Google, Microsoft or AWS).
- Knowledge of Spanish is nice to have
- Experienced working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
Best vs Average: The Best vs Average candidate would have experience in both Security Assessment and Cloud Experience.
Degrees or certifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field.
- Certification in GCP