Java API Developer
- Develop both new applications and improve our existing ones in performance, capability, and reliability.
- Employ best practices in utilizing a broad platform of technologies within a cloud based micro services environment.
- Ability to think creatively but also pragmatically.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, engineering, information systems or math.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good collaboration and multi-tasking capabilities
- Java EE/JEE
- Spring and/or Spring Boot Framework
- WAS Liberty, Tomcat and/or JBosss
- Object-oriented methodologies and design patterns.
- 12 Factor Application Patterns and Microservices Architecture
- IaaS/PaaS technologies and cloud computing platforms such as Docker containers or OpenShift
- Large-system integration patterns (e.g. ESB, SOAP/XML, JSON/RESTful Services, etc.).
- Knowledge of Swagger API Developer Tools or OAS (Open API Specification)
- Understanding API Security Best Practices such as mutual SSL, Spring Security, SQL injection and other OWASP guidelines
- DevOps concepts (Continuous Integration/Delivery) and tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Ansible, Artifactory)