Junior Database Administrator (IMS & DB2 for z/OS)
- Provide all the Database Administrative services to application development team.
- Develop Db2 DDL/DML scripts and enhance DB performance.
- Understands Db2 Replication (SQL Replicator): MF-to-MF, MF-to-Server and Server-to-MF.
- Learn Db2 DRDA remote connection architecture and able to give design guidance.
- Learn IMS system architecture concepts and is able to provide technical guidance.
- Develop and implement IMS Fast Path and Full function databases designs.
- Develop and implement IMS DBD, PSB, DYNALC, MFS components. Understands IMS Catalog object maintenance.
- Develop and implement IMS Dynamic Resource Definition (DRD) components.
- Develop and implement IMS Connect Extension definitions.
- Develop and implement IMS IFP, MPP message processing region.
- Provide 24×7 pager support on a rotating basis.
- 1+ Year of DBA working experience on DB2 (preferred)
- Details oriented and quick learner
- Ability to contribute in Agile environments with understanding of its methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and its tools (Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps).
- Works well independently & as part of a team; experience working with remote teams.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred