We are currently seeking competent individuals to fill the role of QA Tester on our dynamic team.
- Term: Permanent
- Location: North York
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Prepare test plans, tests cases, and data preparation
- Execute test cases and report defects, including translating issues to management and communicating with BAs
- Collaborate with stakeholders including BAs, developers, and Engineers to understand business & technical requirements
- Participate in management and stakeholder meetings as required
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of Testing Experience with Manual and Automation Testing Scripts
- Technical skills in running and analyzing SQL queries.
- End to end manual testing experience
- Experience with tools such as: SOAPUI, Postman, Selenium, Fiddler etc.
- Experience and understanding of SDLC from requirement gathering through to post deployment
- Experience in creating test plans, test strategy, test cases, and test executions
- Effective communications and coordination with team members including Bas, Developers, Engineers, and management Team
- Detailed oriented in requirement analysis, test planning, and test execution
- Passionate and proactive
- Experience on testing Monitoring Tools like Dynatrace, Splunk/ELK is an asset
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Nice to Have
- Experience with Java development is an asset
- Experience in Financial Services/Bank application is an asset
- Experience/knowledge in Business Analyst/Business System Analyst roles is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or Post-Secondary diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.