ServiceNow Engineer/ Technical Analyst
- A customer-service focused individual who works to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Support ServiceNow Event Management Module and integrate 3rd party monitoring tools (via custom integrations, web services, API’s).
- Support PagerDuty Application and on-boarding process.
- Work across different Business lines to understand customer needs and problems, build creative and thoughtful solutions, and drive the success of Event Intelligence and Incident Response as a whole.
- Build and deliver applications on the ServiceNow platform that apply innovative technical solutions to eliminate manual processes and simplify workflows for complex procedures.
- Design and develop new reports, dashboards and performance analytics widgets and support business and customers in its usage.
- Perform unit testing, code reviews, development best practices and implement ServiceNow related best practices.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative team and contribute towards a high-performance environment as well as an inclusive work environment.
- 5+ years of IT related enterprise working experience
- 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience with ServiceNow development and the following modules: Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Knowledge, Service Portal and Intelligent apps. Preference given to those who have experience working with the Event Management Module (events, transform maps, alerts rules), or understand the concept of an Event Intelligence product.
- Experience in the use of monitoring tools and alerts (e.g., Dynatrace, Splunk, etc…) is beneficial
- Experience in the use of an Incident Response Platform (e.g., PagerDuty, xMatters, etc…) is beneficial
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with the customer to design / update / improve dashboards and custom reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-Secondary diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.