Software Developer (Java)
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years experience of software development with JEE/J2EE.
- With good Object-Oriented Programming concept and fully understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with: Apache, Tomcat, Bitbucket, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins Pipeline,
- Experience with Linux, AIX
- Concrete experience and expertise in Shell Scripting.
- Experience with Database with PostgreSQL preferred.
- Experience with SOAP & RESTful Webservices.
- Trouble Shooting Skills with Application Server
- Production Support is required
- Having a passion for programming/technology, willing to learn new skills, self-motivated and flexible and responsible
Nice to have:
- Experience in Banking/Financial company
- Development experience for MicroServices
- Experience with Dynatrace is an asset
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Cloud platforms (PCF, Azure, AWS or GCP) is an asset.
- Must be bilingual (Mandarin/English)
Bachelor’s degree or Post-Secondary diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.