- To install, configure, and integrate of AQA, SPLUNK, Dynatrace, ServiceNow and any of the Monitoring Tools.
- To collect requirements from internal and external bank clients’ stakeholders.
- To build and deploy the Monitoring tools and Testing before the acceptance by clients
- To do the regular hours as well as after hours & weekend support by rotation
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of Development enterprise working experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Scripting working experience in Unix/AIX.
- Programming/Scripting Knowledge: SQL, Bash/ Shell Scripts, Python
- Solid knowledge of IP, networking and troubleshooting.
- Very passionate of Technologies with monitoring and Logging Tools.
- Any monitoring or logging tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, Foglight) is an asset.
- QA working experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Very responsible and proactive and a quick learner.
- Must be bilingual (Mandarin/English).
- Bachelor’s degree or post-Secondary diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter/email explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this role.