Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Collect position requirements, and post job ads on job boards.
- Generate and maintain resume leads in database.
- Creatively source through web, referrals, organizations, career events, etc. to build and maintain talent pipelines.
- Conduct pre-screenings with potential candidates, interview candidates, complete references and manage salary negotiations
- Update and maintain tracking documents with daily and weekly changes.
- Work within a collaborative team to collectively deliver the best possible recruitment experience and procedure.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A positive attitude and strong commitment to providing our clients and consultants’ excellent service.
- Duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time which are compatible with the position.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of IT Recruitment experience with a High standard for delivery.
- Innovative thinker , able to use and develop new sources for recruitment.
- Confident , passionate , driven to succeed and looking for a new challenge.
- Eager to learn new technology and business knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and people oriented.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Multitasking skills is must
- MSP Recruiting working experience is a bonus
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is an asset
- Diploma / Degree with HR / Business / Psychology preferred.