Tech Navigator / Project Lead
- Manage the release cycle management activities (create release documentation and coordinate release night activities).
- Manage the incident ticket management queue on Service Now
- Manage project activities (project-related comms with project teams, participate in relevant meetings, refine related stories, … etc).
- Be able to read and understand Java and React-based applications to be on the same page during tech conversations.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Raise access request on behalf of the team
- Future responsibilities may include running Scrum ceremonies, owning release and team capacity planning
- Strong hands-on software technical background – having worked as software developer, preferably Java, for 2+ years.
- Experience with reviewing code, proper documentation, and having the ability to learn, analyze and adapt to constantly changing technologies and strategic directions.
- Experience in collaborating with other teams and stakeholders to enable new capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and lead investigating issues in Production all the way to resolution.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services.
- Experience with build tools, e.g. Gradle, Maven
- Experience with source code control, e.g. Git
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)