UI Developer (Angular)
- Work with a talented team of front-end and backend (BOS) developers
- Write clean/self-documented, functional, and reactive (NgRx) code
- Integrate UI with APIs as necessary
- Participate in code architecture discussions to ensure code written is following best practices and ensuring minimal technical debt.
- Test to ensure scalability, performance, and efficiency
- Update technical documentation in Confluence
- Work with our QA teammates to ensure a smooth handoff during the QA process
- Work with the UX teammates to get UX and UI designs and to validate implementations
- Participate in daily stand-ups, planning session, troubleshooting triage sessions, and supporting production implementations
- On occasion, support the BOS developer to create, update APIs or to validate Swagger definitions
- 3+ years of relevant experience in related field
- Understanding of Git and Agile principles is important.
- Proficient in Angular 9+ as well as NgRx Concepts
- Ability to work through complex technical systems to understand the root cause of issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Take ownership and accountability of all stories and tasks.
- Experience in working with Hybrid apps (specifically Cordova based)
- Understanding of CI/CD build pipelines using Atlassian suite of tools.
- IBM Mobile First Platform experience is a nice to have